- Filters Part Numbers
- Parts and Diagram
- Feature 9
- Feature 10
- Feature 11
- Feature 12
- Feature 13
5 stage Aquarium RO DI Reverse Osmosis Portable System
Producing 99.99% pure water, this is a great system if you are looking for a reverse osmosis unit for your saltwater aquarium or hydroponics setup. At a feed water pressure 65 PSI. this portable RO system can produce up to 3 gallons of ultra-pure water per hour or 0.05 Gallons per minute ( 0.18 litter per minute).
Since the system connects to most household faucets it's great for applications like apartments or rental properties, where a permanent installation isn't possible.
Note: This system does not include a RO storage tank
At a feed water pressure 65 PSI. and with 50 GPD membrane this portable RO system can produce up to 2 gallons of ultra-pure water per hour or 0.03 Gallons per minute ( 0.13 litter per minute).
Two-way Diverter valve ¼" barb with switch collar, black handle
For connecting your counter-top Reverse osmosis system with ¼" OD tubing directly to most kitchen faucets for easy use.
Two Way Diverter valve 55/64"-27 , 3/16" barb for 1/4" Tube with switch collar, side silver handle
Depending on the system tubing connection method, waste water will exit a small side port on the diverter valve. When it is at OFF position, you can use the kitchen faucet normally, in the ON position, it diverts water to your Reverse Osmosis system.
Make sure cold water ONLY goes into your RO system. Hot water will damage the RO membrane
Stages of Filtration
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter. 104040
- 2nd Stage: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter.104041
- 3rd Stage: High effective TFC 1812-75 GPD Membrane NSF Certified.104093
- 4th Stage: T33-GAC inline Post Coconut Shell Carbon filter.104041
- 5th Stage: Mix Bed Resin De-ionization Filter104050A
- 8 Feet of ¼" OD tubing - 4 feet for feed line and 4 feet for returning waste line to diverter valve.
- Diverter Valve
- Gooseneck faucet with 360 degrees of rotation
- 3 Inline Filters
- 1 Inline DI Filter
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS‡ after the DI Stage
- Product Water:
- 0 ppm TDS
- Conductivity <0.1uS/cm
- Resistivity approx. 18 MO
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:3
- Dimensions: RO Unit/13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H;
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 104°F
- Operating Pressure: 45-75 PSI
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids