5-stage Portable Alkaline Reverse Osmosis System
Our 5-stage under-sink/counter-top reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. Like all of our RO systems this one removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury, this is then passed through our Alkaline Filter which changes the pH of the water to be more alkaline.
Since the system connects to most household faucets it's great for applications like apartments or rental properties, where a permanent installation isn't possible.
Note: This system does not include a RO storage tank
At a feed water pressure 65 PSI. and with 50 GPD membrane this portable RO system can produce up to 2 gallons of ultra-pure water per hour or 0.03 Gallons per minute ( 0.13 litter per minute).
Two-way Diverter valve ¼" barb with switch collar, black handle
For connecting your counter-top Reverse osmosis system with ¼" OD tubing directly to most kitchen faucets for easy use.
Two Way Diverter valve 55/64"-27 , 3/16" barb for 1/4" Tube with switch collar, side silver handle
Depending on the system tubing connection method, waste water will exit a small side port on the diverter valve. When it is at OFF position, you can use the kitchen faucet normally, in the ON position, it diverts water to your Reverse Osmosis system.
Make sure cold water ONLY goes into your RO system. Hot water will damage the RO membrane
Stages of Filtration
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104040
- 2nd Stage: T33-GAC Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- 3rd Stage: TW-1812-50, TFC 50 GPD Membrane 104092
- 4th Stage: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter 104041
- 5th Stage: In-Line 2"x11" Alkaline Water Filter 104051
- 8 Feet of ¼" OD tubing - 4 feet for feed line and 4 feet for returning waste line to diverter valve.
- Diverter Valve
- Gooseneck faucet with 360 degrees of rotation
- 3 Inline Filters
- 1 Inline Alkaline Filter
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Flow Restrictor
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Minimum rejection rate of 95% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:3
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H;
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 104°F
- Operating Pressure Range: 45-75 PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids