10" Standard 5-Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter - 50 Pack
Our 5-micron PP Sediment removes out dirt, silt and particulate from incoming water, this the standard first stage filter in our reverse osmosis systems.
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- Physical Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5-Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal rating.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100F
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-6 * GPM
- Lot of 50 filters, all filters are individually wrapped.