6-Stage Saltwater Aquarium RO/DI Unit
Producing 99.99% pure water, this is a great system if you are looking for a reverse osmosis unit for your saltwater aquarium or hydroponics setup.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Tank and faucet are not included with this system
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 1 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104001
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC Membrane 100 Gallons per day104094
- 5th Stage: Refillable Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 104050
- 6th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
Note: Our Refillable DI Cartridges can be refilled with our bulk DI resin (part #104135-5)
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- 6-stage RO/DI Unit
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- One set of installed pre-filters
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional Booster Pump if selected (Price may vary)
- Rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS‡ after the DI Stage
- Product Water:
- 0 ppm TDS
- Conductivity <0.1uS/cm
- Resistivity approx. 18 MO
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids