Max Water 6 Stage Dual Output filter System :
Start drinking healthy and stop drinking impurities with your own home Reverse Osmosis Deionization Water Purification System. Max Water offers the highest impurity reduction rated systems for up to 99.99% reduction of major water impurities and improves the taste of drinking water and water for your aquarium and fish tanks.
We have designed our system’s six stages of filtration to work together for long-lasting high-grade impurity filtration, giving you the cleanest water and the best value in filtration.
Choose the best in home filtration and start drinking healthy today!
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 1 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104001
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Refillable Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 104050
- 6th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
Note: Our Refillable DI Cartridges can be refilled with our bulk DI resin (part #104135-5)
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma)
- 5-stage RO/DI Unit
- 4 Gallon Tank
- Selected RO Membrane (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional Booster Pump if selected (Price may vary)
- installation accessory pack.
- The rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS‡ after the DI Stage
- Product Water:
- 0 ppm TDS
- Conductivity <0.1uS/cm
- Resistivity approx. 18 MO
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add a booster pump + high-pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids