This is a great system if you are looking for a reverse osmosis unit for your saltwater aquarium and want to use it for your drinking water too. Provides excellent filtration and includes multiple water connection options.
Stages of Filtration
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron CTO Carbon Block Water Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day104092
- 5th Stage: (Line 1: Aquarium) Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 104050
- 5th Stage: (Line 1: Aquarium) Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Minimum rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS from DI line and 95% from Drinking side.
- Provides bottled water quality, up to 75 Gallons Per Day / 283.9059 Litter per day.
- Multiple uses: For your home quality fresh Drinking water, Making your tasty coffee & tea, preparing foods, wash your fruit and vegetables, line to your home Refrigerator or ice maker, aquarium use or your special plants and many more.
- Reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once tank fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system. Save monthly over 1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 Litters
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 15"L x 6"D x 17"H; Storage Tank / 11" x 14"
- Total Weight: Approx 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
- High capacity 3.2 US Gallon / 12.11 Litter storage Tank.105006 / Tank total volume 4.4 Gallon.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Varies and depend on the water source quality.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.