- Deluxe Faucet
- T connecter, in order to connect your RO system directly to your fridge.
- Reverse Osmosis membrane flush kit & Manual flush flow restrictor 105126
- Minimum rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS from DI line and 95% from Drinking side.
- Reduces: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent
- Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once tank fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system. Save monthly over
1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 Litters
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 15"L x 6"D x 17"H; Storage Tank / 11" x 14"
- Total Weight: Approx 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
- System Operating Pressure: 15PSI to 75PSI.
Booster pump boost the supply water pressure up to 100PSI for optimal system performance,
If your supply water pressure is higher than 75 PSI; Add pressure control valve before
supplying your system to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies
- T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- Carbon Block Filter
- TFC Membrane 75 Gallons per day Made in USA. 104093
- Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
System Standard Features:
- Auto shut off valve 105111
- Check Valve
- Tank Ball Valve
- 10" standard Housing Wrench
- 1/2" Feed Water Adaptor and 1/4" Ball Valve 105150
- Drain Clamp (Drain saddle valve) 105165
- 1/4 PE Tube: (10 meters/Length) 5 meters white & 5 meters blue
- Inline Quick Fit Ball Valve 105120