Get this Amazing Deal! This system is ideal for all professional reef owners. You can get an absolute 99.99 pure water with double Zero PPM, you can also add a side reservoir tank and control the auto-filling and shutting off the system by adding the float valve part# 105369
You can produce up to 1400 gallons of RODI if you offer good maintenance to your RO system and refill the DI filter on time when starts shrinking during use. DI resin should be always intact to prevent the cation and anion resins get apart, once they get apart the filter fails and you should change the media.
For more information about the filter, life check 104050
Remember always bypass the DI filter stage when you make flushing to your RO system during filter setup of filter changes.
6-Stage Saltwater Aquarium RODI Unit with Metering
Producing 99.99% pure water, this is a great system if you are looking for a reverse osmosis unit for your saltwater aquarium or hydroponics setup. Included inline DM-1 TDS meter and pressure gauge lets you know when it's time to change filters.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 1 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104001
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day104092
- 5th Stage: Refillable Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 104050
- 6th Stage: Refillable Inline Mixed Bed DI Filter 104050
Note: Our Refillable DI Cartridges can be refilled with our bulk DI resin (part #104135-5)
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma)
- 6-stage RO/DI Unit
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- One set of installed pre-filters
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Optional Booster Pump if selected (Price may vary)
- HM DM-1 TDS Meter
- Rejection rate of 99.99% of TDS‡ after the DI Stage
- Product Water:
- 0 ppm TDS
- Conductivity <0.1uS/cm
- Resistivity approx. 18 MO
- Second Refillable DI Cartridge reduces filter changes
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add a booster pump + high-pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids
ro di 6 stage
First one I purchased and don't have any other system to compare to, however, would have preferred to have the tubing to be in different colors, and instructions to set up the over-float valve, delivery was prompt and, even for me was easy set it up was easy.Reviewed by: mario from texas. on 6/25/2014
I parched the 6 stage aquarium reverse osmosis system ro di + hm inline tds meter, It was delivered in good time. It was mostly assembled in the packaging however the connecting plastic elbows had been broken during shipping, I figure it was due to the lack of protective padding around the end of the unit and rough handling by the currier. I contacted MaxWater support through there online form and got a quick response. They sent out a new elbow and was at my home within 3 days. I assembled the unit and put it in place within 2 hours and it works great. It preforms as advertised. I have no complaints to offer.Reviewed by: N saxon from Windsor ON. on 1/23/2015
Filters/Parts for Item Number:101140
Part Number: 104002
Your Price: 18.00
Part Number: 104004
Your Price: 24.00
Part Number: 104006
DI Deionization Drinking or Aquarium Mixed Bed Ion Exchange Resin, Clear Refillable Housing, Variable listing for two types of resins.
Your Price: 25.00
Part Number: 104050
Part Number: 104094
Part Number: 104138-2