6-stage Far Infrared Reverse Osmosis Water System
Our 6-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. Like all of our RO systems this one removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 98% of impurities including lead and mercury.
Health Benefits of Far Infrared Technology
- Activates water molecules in the body
- Improves oxygen levels in the body
- Improves circulation by eliminating fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood
- Normalizes of blood cholesterol levels
- Reducing the acidic level in our body
- Natural Pain Reliever
- Prevents the bacteria growth in the RO tank
- Softening of hard water
- Eliminating bad odor in water
- Preventing mould and mildew
- Enhances and maintains freshness of stored water
- Helps plants to grow better
- & other many benefits...
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5-micron CTO Carbon Block Water Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline Far Infrared Filter 104044
- 6th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- 6-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 97% to 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids
Water Systems Installer
I have been working with municipal water authorities globally for decades and your tap water is controlled and regulated. Bottled water is not controlled and regulated to the same degree as your tap water. Municipal tap water treatment processes do not treat water to the same degree as micro filtration systems installed in homes. These in home systems supplied by Maxwaterflow, remove harmful contaminents such as trace chemicals and pharmaceuticals resulting in pure H2O. It is cost prohibitive to have this type of treatment on full scale municipal water plants. If you want the best controlled water source and the degree of treatment to produce pure H20 it is highly adviseable to purchase an in house reverse osmosis filtration system from Maxwaterflow. I have installed various sytems from Maxwaterflow and they are reliable,simple and sustainable systems. Please contact me if you are interested in installing a Maxwaterflow system. JSM ENVIRONMENTAL John S. McDonald Toronto: 416 819 6223 [email protected]Reviewed by: John McDonald from Greater Toront Area. on 1/10/2014
Filtration Process and Specifications
Filters/Parts for Item Number:101078
Part Number: 104002
Your Price: 18.00
Part Number: 104004
Your Price: 17.00
Part Number: 104005
Your Price: 15.00
Part Number: 104041
Your Price: 45.00
Part Number: 104044
Part Number: 104092