6-stage Far Infrared Reverse Osmosis Water System
Our 6-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. Like all of our RO systems this one removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 98% of impurities including lead and mercury.
Health Benefits of Far Infrared Technology
- Activates water molecules in the body
- Improves oxygen levels in the body
- Improves circulation by eliminating fats, chemicals and toxins from the blood
- Normalizes of blood cholesterol levels
- Reducing the acidic level in our body
- Natural Pain Reliever
- Prevents the bacteria growth in the RO tank
- Softening of hard water
- Eliminating bad odor in water
- Preventing mould and mildew
- Enhances and maintains freshness of stored water
- Helps plants to grow better
- & other many benefits...
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5-micron CTO Carbon Block Water Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline Far Infrared Filter 104044
- 6th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasm)
- Bacteria, Viruses, and Fungi
- 6-stage RO Unit with clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank
- Dry Vertical Pressure Gauge
- Housing wrench and installation accessory pack
- Optional if selected. Price may vary Booster Pump
- Rejection rate of 97% to 95% of TDS‡ after the RO Stage
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2
- Physical Dimensions:
- RO Unit: 15" L x 6" D x 17" H;
- Storage Tank: 11" Dia. x 14" Tall
- Total Weight: Approx. 27 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40-104°F / Maximum temperature 40°C.
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids