Counter-top Alkaline Gravity Multi-stage Water Filter 4 Gallon/ 14 Liters
A simple gravity-fed water filtration system that requires no connection to tap or plumbing. Just pour cold tap water into the upper reservoir and the purified water will collect in the bottom section.
- 1st stage: Ceramic Dome Filter 104029
- 2nd stage: 5-in-1 Filter 104054
- 3rd stage: Mineral Stone Base 104243
Ceramic Dome Filter
Keeps dirt, sand, other particles and bacteria such as typhoid, cholera and from getting into drinking water. Made of highly compressed ceramic with diatomic properties resistant to extremely high temperatures.
This filter works on gravity and it takes a couple of hours to fill the lower tank ( simply it is just dripping and it takes from 10 to 15 hours to fill the lowe tank) and when it takes more than 20 hours means that the filter is dirty and needs to be rinsed to wave out the clogging dirt.
- Activated Carbon with Silver Coated Carbon Granules: Removes chlorine, THMs, organic chemicals, and unpleasant taste, odors, and colors.
- Mineral Sand: Reimburses mineral subjects to the water which helps in the pH balance.
- Silica Sand: Removes acidic components, further improving the pH making it more alkaline.
- Additional Granular Activated Carbon: Removes remaining chlorine may pass from the previous stages.
- Zeolite Infrared Bio-Ceramic Media: Removes heavy metal such as lead, mercury, aluminum, and other harmful heavy metals.
Mineral Stone Base
Mineral Stone Filter Cartridge contains over 40 different types of inorganic minerals to infuse water with a balanced dose of essential minerals such as calcium, manganese, potassium, magnesium, and zinc. The filtered and purified water is infused with minerals while it is stored in the bottom tank for consumption. The mineral stones optimize the water pH level to mildly alkaline.
- Capacity: 14 Liters (approx. 3.6 gallons)
- Dimensions: 21" high x 12" Diameter
- Weight: Approx. 5 Lbs