Under Sink/Counter-top, 7-stage MINIMAX Portable Alkaline Reverse Osmosis System, Capacity 50 GPD
- This portable system can produce appox 2 gallons of RO water per hour @ 60 PSI Feed water pressure.
- No tank included, maximum production 0.13 litres per minute
- Small profile, less space required to install your reverse osmosis system on the counter or under your sink.
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104040
- 2nd Stage: T33-GAC Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- 3rd Stage: TW-1812-50, TFC 50 GPD Membrane 104092
- 4th Stage: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter 104041
- 5th Stage: 3-in-1 Alkaline/Far Infrared/Re-Mineralization Filter 104052
- Minimum rejection rate of 95% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:3 Litters
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H;
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 104°F
- Operating Pressure Range: 45-75 PSI.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Varies and depend on the water source quality.
- 8Ft Tubing: 4 feet for feed line and 4 feet for returning waste line to diverter valve.
- Diverter Valve
- Goose-neck Faucet that can rotate 360-degrees
- 4 inline filters, 50 GPD TFC membrane, flow restrictor.
- All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.
- One Year Limited Warranty
Affordable and it works
I've been using this system for 3 years now, ordered replacement filters several times too. I usually have the water go into a water tank and leave it running until the tank fills. The water tastes good and pure and it's hard to beat the price.Reviewed by: Eileen from Ottawa. on 11/22/2015
7 Stage Counter top Reverse Osmosis Unit Review
I love this unit. Yes, the low pressure flow means think ahead to fill big jugs and such but for me that is not an isssue. It actually fills things up with no issues at all. This is the second unit I have purchased from Max Water. The other unit went under the counter and that unit is outstanding as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else if you want great quality and customer service. There is no longer fear about utilizing city tap water, hanks to Max Water!Reviewed by: D. Robertson from Windsor, Ontario. on 7/9/2011
Replacement filters for Part Number:101094
Your Price: 15.00
Part Number: 104040
Your Price: 15.00
Part Number: 104041
Your Price: 62.00
Part Number: 104052
Part Number: 104092