10" Standard 1-Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
The Max Water 1-micron sediment filter cartridge removes finer particles from the inflowing water than our standard filter and can be used as a standalone filter or as part a multi-stage filtration system. When using multiple sediment filter start with the largest filter size like our 5-Micron cartridge then move through finer filter to our 0.5 Micron PP Sediment Filter.
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- Physical Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 1-Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal rating.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100F
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-6 * GPM