- 150 GPD Membrane for Reverse Osmosis systems.
- Fits all membrane housing sizes 1812 -100 & 2012 -100
- Certified to ISO 9001
- To remove particles down to 1/10,000 of a micron ( which is 98% of impurities including Organic and inorganic, chemicals).
- Replace every 2 years.
- The first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- If operating limits and guidelines given in this bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- Innovative thin layer composite membrane design
- Advanced membrane technology
- Provides high rejection stability even with high TDS
- Less fouling, Less frequency cleaning and More consistent
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- Lower consumption of chemical and longer life
- Certified to ISO9001