125 GPD Membrane for Reverse Osmosis systems.
Fits all membrane sizes 1812 -100 & 2012 -100
To remove particles down to 1/10,000 of a micron ( which is 98% of impurities including Organic and inorganic, chemicals).
Replace every 2 years.
The first full tank of permeate should be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
If operating limits and guidelines given in this bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- Innovative thin layer composite membrane design
- Advanced membrane technology
- Provides high rejection stability even with high TDS
- Less fouling, Less frequency cleaning and More consistent
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- Lower consumption of chemical and longer life