My Cart (0)
> Auto shut off valve for Reverse osmosis Water System
Auto shut off valve for Reverse osmosis Water System
Write a Review
Part Number: 105111
select name from list
other, add new name below
or add name:
*We'll ask for shipping info at checkout
Add to Cart
Review this item
Write a Review
Add to Wish List
Add to Gift Registry
Email a friend
Auto Shat Off With 1/4" NPT
Automatically shuts off when tank pressure reaches 65% of incoming line pressure. Once Reverse Osmosis tank
fills 2/3 of RO water the valve will automatically shut down system.
Save monthly over 1000 gallons of water and extend your water system membrane life.
- Top side of the valve is the high pressure side
- The bottom side of the valve is low pressure side.
- The high pressure from the filter housings goes to the ( in ) on the top of the valve.
- The high pressure ( out ) goes to the membrane housing "in".
- The membrane housing low pressure ( out ) connects to the ( in) on the bottom side of the valve.
- The ( out ) on the bottom of membrane housing goes to the RO tank.
20-4-4 Straight Union Connector 1/4 Tube x 1/4 Tube
Part Number: 105320
Hex Nipple 1" NPT
Part Number: 105304
10-4-6 Male Connector - 1/4" Tube x 3/8" MIP
Part Number: 105308
10-6-4 Male Connector - 3/8" Tube x 1/4" MIP
Part Number: 105310
75-6-6 MALE UNION TEE - 3/8 MIP x 3/8 Tube x 3/8 Tube / Fridge T connector
Part Number: 105350
50-6-6 Fitting - 3/8" Tube x 3/8" tube Elbow
Part Number: 105336
Recently Viewed Items
Browse Similar Items
Auto Shut off Valve
RO Common Accessories