8-stage Quick-Change Reverse Osmosis System with 3-in-1 pH+
Our 8-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh tasting water. This system is great for household and kitchen use and for creating pure water for ice makers and refrigerators. Removes silt, dirt and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury.
The purified water is then passed on to the 3-in-1 Alkaline/Far Infrared/Remineralization Filter also changes the pH of the water to be more alkaline and adds back in essential minerals like magnesium and calcium. The Far Infrared media in our 3-in-1 filter also has anti-bacterial/biotic properties to further purify the water.
This system uses our quick-change pre-filter cartridges for easy change outs. Simply twist to unlock and remove the filter, and twist to lock in the new filter.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104061
- 2nd Stage: T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104062
- 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Block Filter 104063
- 4th Stage: TW-1812-50 TFC 50 GPD NSF Membrane 104092
- 5-7th Stage: 3-in-1 Alkaline/Mineral/Infrared Filter 104180
- 6th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- CE & NSF Certified High capacity 3.2Gal/12L Storage Tank
- Auto Shut-off Valve
- Check Valve
- Flow Restrictor
- Tank Ball Valve
- ½" Threaded Water Inlet Block & Valve
- Drain Clamp
- 4x 4ft ¼" OD Tubing (1 each blue/yellow/black/red)
- Minimum rejection rate of 98% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2.5
- Total Weight: Approx 26 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 104°F
- Storage tank: 4.4 Gallon (3.2 Gallon Capacity)
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI-75PSI.
- System: Length 11" x Height 15" x Depth 6"
- Storage Tank: Height 14" x Diameter 11"
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Select the booster pump option and we'll attach the booster to your system.