3-stage Whole House/Cottage Water Filter
Are you concerned with scale and mineral deposits in your pipes and appliances? Our 10” Standard Whole House is a cost effective for smaller spaces such as RV's, apartments, cottages and any other light duty applications where space is at a premium. This system will not disinfect water should only be used in areas where the water supply is biologically safe, or in conjunction with a UV sterilizer or other disinfection techniques.
If you have a larger home/cottage or have more than 2 people using the water consistently, you may want to consider looking at some of our higher capacity systems.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Phosphate Anti-Scale Filter 104265
- 3rd Stage: (CTO) Carbon Block Filter 104005
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 1x 3-Stage White Steel Mounting Bracket
- 3x 10" Filter Housing, ¾ NPT Inlet/Outlet
- 2x Dry Pressure Gauges
- 1x Opening Spanner/Wrench
- 1x Reinforced Heavy Duty PVC Ball Valve + One ¾ Coupler
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Recomended Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 15" Height x 26" Width (with ball valve) x 6" Depth
- Total Weight: Approx. 17 Lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-10gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.