Anti-Bacteria Activated Carbon Block Filter - Candle Type
You can load this filter inside the filter housing 105803 or 105805 and by using 2 fitting part # 105401 or 105407 this combination can be used before the fridge to produce clear and safe water or can be used under the kitchen counter to make basic water purifier kit, you just need to add a faucet.
MOF is molded filter which is a blend of ACF, GAC and PAC as required in various applications.
MOF exceptional chlorine reduction and is very effective in minute organic matter adsorption.
These are just a few reasons that MOF is often selected for water purification and industrial filtration.
MOF E Series is not a Carbon Block Filter, it is a wet-molded product made from activated carbon and synthetic fiber.
- High chlorine reduction.
- Low pressure drop through filter.
- High chemical adsorptive capacity.
- Antibacterial filter with silver-impregnated activated carbon.
- 5 micron nominal filtration.
- Coconut shell activated carbon.
- No release of fine activated carbon.
The MOF-E series is formed Acid washed coconut shell activated carbon and is molded together with synthetic fiber binder via a wet production method. Adsorption capacity is unaffected because the surface of activated carbon is not hindered by a binder. So, can maintain high levels of chlorine reduction and chemical adsorptive capacity.
MOF-E2 are designed with antibacterial function in mind.
- Filter Rating: 5-micron nominal
- Material of Construction: Molded Activated Carbon
- Length: 250mm
- Screwed Height: 18mm
- Outer Diameter: 50mm
- Maximum Temperature: 55°C
- Filter Model: E2
- Filter Size: 2.50" x 9.84"
|Chlorine Reduction >90%||13,000||1.0||50,000||3.8|
|Chloroform Reduction >90%||1,000||0.5||3,800||1.9|
Particle reduction > 95%: 5 micron
Activated Carbon Source: 100% Coconut Shell