20" Big Blue Filter Set contains the following:
1 x PP Sediment Filter 104112
- Three-layers structure cartridge, Dual Gradient Density High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 20 - 25 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5" , I.D. 1-1/8"
- Weight: approx 1.9 Lbs each filter
1x GAC carbon Filter 104113
- GAC 20" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 19 7/8".
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odor, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media - 100% coconut shell carbon, designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- 5 Micron nominal filter woven included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operational Temperature Range: 40°F to 125°F
- Low pressure drop across filter stage.
1x CTO carbon filter 104114
- CTO 20" Coconut shell Carbon Filter - Size 4.5" x 20" Fits most standard 20" size housings.
- Remove chlorine, turbidity, bad taste & odors, sediment, dirt, and THMS from water.
- 5 Micron nominal filter rating
- Filter Life: 26000 Gallons @ 7GPM
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
Total 3 filters, each individually wrapped
Seems to work so far. No instructions on what series to put them in with, or why one filter has an open and closed cap on it. Went by picture and black carbon from middle one (open or closed on top) seem to plug up outside of last filter, hope this does not impede performance.Reviewed by: Richard from lone butte B.C.. on 3/22/2014