Please Note Orders for our Build Your Own Systems can't be canceled after checkout. Our Build Your Own Systems are intended for advanced users with very specific system requirements. We recommend contacting us with any additional questions before placing an order.
Build Your Drinking Water RO System
Need a different Tank? More filter stages? Our built-to-order package allows you to configure the RO System to your needs. The base price is the system as shown in the picture (3 pre-filters, 50 GPD RO membrane, and 1 inline post carbon filter are included). If you need any additional stage filters, TDS meters or pressure gauges, you have to customize the system and add them yourself, the price will vary depending on options selected.
5 Stages of Filtration:
- 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- 5 Micron CTO Carbon Block Filter 104005
- TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day. 104092
- Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
Optional Parts & Accessories
- Single Inline TDS Meter:105765 Measures water TDS from one line and ensures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level of pure water for your needs.
- Dual Inline TDS Meter:105766 Measures water TDS from two lines and ensures that the unit is functioning properly.
- Pressure Gauge:105246 To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if the pre-filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
- Flush Kit:105126 Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency. We will use another setup if you select system size 180GPD or any size system with a permeate pump.
- Optional Pressurized Tank: Select this option if you would like to have a reserve tank with your system combination
- Optional Faucet: If you selected a reserve tank then it's preferable to have a faucet as well. When you select the faucet + DI filter + Inline carbon filter; we will connect your system dual ( with two output lines) and it's very important that you select either an inline ball valve or float valve to control the other dual (DI line) manually by using the inline ball valve or automatically with the float valve. We will connect the faucet line to the inline carbon filter for drinking use without passing the RO water to DI stage). Unless you are required to connect the DI line with the carbon inline filter in sequence.
- Optional Booster Pump Kit includes Booster Pump & Transformer + High-pressure switch.
- Permeate Pump without pump:105583 you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can't combine them both in the same system.
- Swap to 3/8" output: When you select this option; we will exchange the faucet connector, 5 stage inline carbon filter inlet/outlet fittings, tank fitting to accept 3/8" tubes, all the above related connecting tubes will be changed accordingly. Please note that when you select this option we will supply you 2 x 4 Feet tube in 3/8" and all the rest colors in 2 x 4 Feet 1/4" as listed in the tube description you will receive total 16 feet.
- Provides purified water with 0 PPM output (100% Rejection) if a DI stage is added.
- Multiple membranes options from 50 GPD up to 200 Gallons Per Day.
- Multiple uses: for your aquarium, hydroponics, some special machines/equipment such as dental equipment, quality drinking water for making your tasty coffee & tea, preparing foods, washing fruit and vegetables.
- Reduces/removes: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasma), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2 to 1:2.5
- Physical Dimensions: 15" L x 6" D x 15.5-17" H
- Total Weight: Approx 16 Lbs or more depending on selected features.
- Operational Temperature Range: 40°F to 104°F
- System Operating Pressure: 45-75PSI
- The system is only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- For your convenience, all installation parts are included in this package.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add a booster pump + high-pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.