Here are some guidelines on selecting the right RO accessories for you.
- Single line TDS Meter: 105765 Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water for your needs.
- Dual TDS Meter: 105766 Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the unit is functioning properly.
- Float Valve: 105366 This Float valve used to control water level in a storage container and prevent overflow and flooding. It is very common for people to fill a container manually and forget about it just long enough for the container to overflow and flood the area they are working in. . Installing a float valve in the container allows you to leave and go about your daily activities without having to worry about flooding.
- Inline Quick Ball Valve: 105120 for multiple uses such as manually turn your system on & off without turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using your system or when you use the system without float or faucet so with this valve you can control running or shutting off the system without turning the supply line off of for other third line applications.
- Pressure Gauge: 105246 To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
- Flush Kit: 105126 Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency. We will use another setup if you select system size 180GPD or any size system with permeate pump.
- Optional Pressurized Tank: Select this option if you would like to have a reserve tank with your system combination.
- Optional Pressurized Faucet: If you selected a reserve tank then its preferable to have a faucet as well .
When you select the faucet + DI filter + Inline carbon filter; we will connect your system dual ( with two output lines) and its very important that you select either inline ball valve or float valve to control the other dual (DI line) manually by using the inline ball valve or automatically with the float valve.
We will connect the faucet line to the inline carbon filter for drinking use without passing the RO water to DI stage). Unless if you required to connect DI line with the carbon inline filter in sequence.
- Permeate Pump without pump: 105583 you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can't combine them both in the same system.
- Two way diverter valve: 105243 When you select this option; we will connect your drain line directly to the diverter return line, all the waste will divert to your sink.
- Auto shut off valve 105111 is not included. will be included only when you select pressurized tank. you should have it too if you would like to stop the production automatically by turning the faucet off or the optional inline ball valve off 105120.
its very important to select auto shut of valve when you select float valve so the system turn the off the production when your the sump tank getting full.
- Provides Premium/ Distilled water quality with 0 PPM output ( 99.99% Rejection ) if DI stage selected.
- Multiple Choice Starting from 50 GPD up to 180 Gallons Per Day.
- Multiple uses: For your aquarium uses, Hydroponics, some special machines/ equipment such a (dental equipment) home quality drinking water for making your tasty coffee & tea, preparing foods, wash your fruit and vegetables.
- Reduces/Removes: copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba & toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, Odor, TDS many more.
- Minimum rejection rate of 99.99 % of TDS after the DI Filter
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:2L to 1:2.5L
- Unit Dimensions: 15" L x 6"D x 15.5 to 17 "H RO.
- Total Weight: approx. 14 Lbs or more according to your selected futures.
- Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F
- System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
* Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
* Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSI.
- System only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Filter cartridges should be changed approximately every 1000 Gallon RO/DI water under domestic water conditions
- For your convenience, all installation parts are included in this package.
All required fittings & instruction manuals are included to DIY your own installation.
5 Stages of Filtration: (all following 5 filter's are included initially in the system except the membrane size is variable)
- Flat Double-layered filter - Polypropylene sediment + GAC two in one stage filter size 10"x2.5" 104009
- TFC Membrane 50 - 180 Gallons per day Made in USA.
- Polishing inline carbon filter 104041
- DI filter (Mix Bed Resin) named as de-ionization stage 104045
System Standard Features:
- Check Valve
- 10" standard Housing Wrench
- Drain Clamp (Drain saddle valve) 105165
- 1/4 PE Tube: 5 meters white
- Optional 5th Stage DI filter (Mix Bed Resin) named as de-ionization stage
Demineralization Resin used to produce 99.99% pure water by simply attaching this convenient deionization filter with RO unit. Convenient post RO filtration DI unit (RO/DI unit) provides crucial supplemental filtration to remove most impurities for pure polished product water. Excellent in areas with hard water. Produce 99.99% pure water. It will give you 0 ppm TDS, Conductivity attainable less than 0.1uS/cm or resistivity of close to 18 meg.ohm. Simply DI filter removes remaining of dissolved solids after RO system.