Build this system if you are looking for portable system or a mini compact system under your kitchen counter ( perfect for small family for maximum use of 500 Gallons Pure RO water per year with one time filter changes) you can select the small sized tanks 0.35 Gallon or 0.8 gallon tank , you can attach the system on the wall and the tank as well and you still can use you counter flat space for your other uses.
If installed without pressurized tank can produce Approx 2 gallons of RO water per hour with 50 GPD Membrane @ 65 PSI Feed water pressure.
& Approx 3 GPH with 75 GPD Membrane
4.0 GPH with 100 GPD Membrane
5.2 GPH with 125GPD Membrane
7.5 GPH with 180GPD Membrane
Here are some guidelines on selecting the right RO accessories.
· Add Plastic Bases if you would like to have the system as a portable system or use it as a countertop portable system, otherwise do not add this option if you would like to mount the system on the wall.
· Add inline mixed bed deionization filter to produce absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS.
· Single line TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water for your needs.
· Dual TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the unit is functioning properly.
· Ball Valve: For manually turn your system on & off without turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using your system.
· Pressure Gauge: To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
· Flush Kit: Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency.
· Booster pump kit includes; Booster Pump & Transformer + High pressure switch + Low pressure switch.
Only included with the second choice (Self piercing valve) and the third choice (1/2” adepter + valve) . With the default choice (Two way diverter valve) there will be no drain valve included in the package.
Total Weight: Approx 8 lbs according to your selected futures.
Operation Temperature: 40F to 104F / Maximum temperature 40C.
System Operating Pressure: 45PSI to 75PSI.
- Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
- Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @ 60 to 65 PSSystem only to be used on biologically safe water supply.
* Filter cartridges should be changed every 6 -12 months under domestic conditions. Varies and depend on the water source quality.
1st : 5 micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter.
2nd: T33-GAC inline Coconut Shell Carbon filter.
3rd : High effective ALspring Filimtec Membrane Material.
4th : T33-GAC inline Post Coconut Shell Carbon filter.