Please Note: Orders for our Build Your Own Systems can't be canceled after checkout. Our Build Your Own Systems are intended for advanced users with very specific system requirements. We recommend contacting us with any additional questions before placing an order.
Build Your Own Portable Reverse Osmosis
Our portable system can produce up to 2 gallons of RO water per hour @60PSI feed water pressure, if installed without tank, maximum production 0.13 liters per minute. It's a great solution for apartments and other applications where a non-permanent installation is required. Our portable have slower production than our Standard RO systems, so we suggest going with a 200GPD Membrane and/or adding a storage tank if there's more than one person using the system regularly.
|Membrane Size||Production Volume|
|75GPD||Approx. 3 Gal./Hour|
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 55 micron Inline PP Spun Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104040
- 2nd Stage: T33-GAC Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- 3rd Stage: TFC Membrane 50 Gallons per day 104092
- 4th Stage: T33-GAC Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- The standard package includes all the above filters + 2-way diverter valve and Spout. Changes and upgrades are available in this listing
Here are some guidelines on selecting the right RO accessories:
- Plastic Bases: Add Plastic Bases if you would like to have the system as a portable system or use it as a countertop portable system, otherwise do not add this option if you would like to mount the system on the wall.
- DI Filter: Add inline mixed bed deionization filter to produce absolutely pure water with ZERO TDS
- Single line TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from one line and insures that the unit is functioning properly and providing you the required level pure water for your needs
- Dual TDS Meter: Measures water TDS from two lines and insures that the unit is functioning properly.
- Ball Valve: For manually turn your system on & off without turning your system on or shutting off the main line every time you end using your system.
- Pressure Gauge: To monitor the feed water pressure going into your membrane. Pressure will drop if pre filter get clogged and helps to know when to change them.
- Flush Kit: Used to flush your membrane manually to extend the membrane life and efficiency.
- Booster Pump Kit: Includes Booster Pump & Transformer + High pressure switch + Low pressure switch.
- Permeate Pump without pump: you either have to install the booster pump or permeate pump on the system, you can combine them both in the same system.
- Diverter Valve: When you select this option, you can connect your RO Feed water Inlet to your kitchen faucet directly (suitable for those who lives in rental Apartments) or they don’t need to pierce their home pipe line.
- Two-way Diverter Valve: (Default Connection setup) When you select this option; the drain clamp will not be included in your package, we will connect the system drain line directly to the Diverter return line and all the waste will diverted to your sink through the diverter.
- Float Valve: Install the float in your water container, when full the float will rise, knowing that the float valve will shut everything off including the water supply when it reaches the level that you have it set at.
- Drain Clamp: Used to permanently attach your waste water line to a sink drain pipe.
- Pressurized Tank Kit: Used if you would like to add a pressurized tank + Tank Valve + Auto Shut off valve to your system.
- Auto Shut Off Valve*: Add this option if you are not going to select the pressurized tank kit,. BUT if you select faucet or float valve and you would like to shut off the system automatically when you are not using the system; you have to add this option. otherwise without the auto shut off valve when you close the faucet the RO water line will be off but the waste line will not shut off automatically and it will continually draining.
* To enable this, you should have auto shut off valve in your system to control on and off from float valve
- All required fittings and installation manual are included
- 3 Inline Filters
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Flow Restrictor
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Minimum rejection rate of 95% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:3
- Dimensions: RO Unit / 13.5"L x 6"D x 5"H;
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 104°F
- Operating Pressure Range: 45-75 PSI.
Lower than 45 PSI you must add booster pump + high pressure shut-off switch.
Higher than 75 PSI Add pressure control valve to fix the pressure @60-65PSI.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
‡ Total Dissolved Solids