10" Candle Ceramic Filter Cartridge, Inlet 1/4" Screwed Thread Height 34mm
- Removes 99.99% of smallest particles from your water source.
- Removes suspended solids and pathogenic bacteria & many others.
- Applies with standard 10" Slim filter cartridges (OD:50mm).
Reduces up to 99% of particulate lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides. Reduces >99.99% of particles ½ micron and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria.
Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, anthrax and other spores, algae and removes 99.99% Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Ceramic filter removes particles from the water but leaves oxygen and mineral contents unchanged, which gives water it's spring-like freshness and taste (not "pure" but wholesome). Pathogens of the most varied diseases which are reliably filtered from the water include; cholera, typhus, cryptosporidium, amoebic dysentery, ecoli, colibacillose or bilharzia, anthrax spores among others.
Ceramic filtration technology is often called "dead-end filtration” and "depth filtration". There are several mechanisms by which the ceramic element filters out particles as a dead-end filtration.
Candle Ceramic Filter Cartridge
- ID: Inlet 1/4" screwed Height 34mm
- OD: 50mm
- Length: 10 inches
- Operating Temp.: 4.4°C -52°C
- Filtration Life: 2-6 months or 2500 gallons (Depending on water quality and level of contaminants)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100psi
- Reduce harmful bacteria E.Coli, Cholera, Salmonella > 99.90%
- Removes Rust, Sediment & suspended Solids > 99.90%
- Turbidity reduction > 99.90%
- Absolute Filtration ( to 0.90 Micron) > 99.90%
- Normal filtration (to 0.80 – 0.30 Micron) > 99.90%
- Max. Flow Rate: @3 BAR - for cold water use only 6 LPM (Liter per minute)
This ceramic water filter elements provides this following benefits:
- Absolute Filtration to 0.05 micron.
- Removes algae, rust, sediment, suspended solids.
- Inhibits the growth and reduces the following harmful bacteria by rate better than 99.99%
- Reduces Cryptosporidium by 99.999%
- Reduces Giardia and other cysts by 99.999%
- Removes Guinea worm
- Reduces turbidity
- Ideally suited for applications where mains pressure is low or gravity filter applications
- Self-sterilizing - does not require boiling.
This filter or other type candle filters click here can be loaded inside this filter housings 105803 and 105805 and by using 2 x ¼" fitting part # 105401 or 105407 this combination can be used for many applications. you can use another type of fitting for 3/8" tube but make sure the thread side to be ¼" NPT male.
This filter can be used as a replacement filter for countertop purifier 102059