20" Big Blue Cation Resin Filter
Cation exchange resin for hardness reduction & water softening
- Size 4.5" x 20" fits Big Blue filter housings
- Operation Temperature Range: 40°F-100°F
- Operation Pressure Range: 40-75 PSI
- To avoid a drop in water pressure at home, it's important to maintain a minimum operating pressure of 60 PSI.
- All filters are individually wrapped and you should always keep the product in a closed bag and moist to avoid any dryness. Avoid direct sunshine and storage should be at room temp 40 to 75 Fahrenheit.
Caution: To prevent and avoid rapid buildups in the pre-woven filter and ensure that the Cation filter has a longer lifespan from getting clogged quickly and causing a drop in pressure throughout your entire home, it's important to always install this filter after the sediment filter.
Additionally, it's recommended to follow this filter with either a CTO or GAC carbon filter to effectively combat any unpleasant odors that may arise. Without a carbon filter after the Cation filter, there is no effective way to address the issue of foul odors.