20" Big Blue Cation Resin Filter
Cation exchange resin for hardness reduction & water softening
- Size 4.5" x 20" fits Big Blue filter housings
- Ion exchange process - Water Softener Hard Water Filter uses ion resin mainly to reduce the Calcium, Magnesium in tap water, and works to remove low concentration of Iron in tap water, any iron 1 PPM and higher, it's better to go with Iron filter.
- Prevent hard water scale: water softener filters are a great way to soften the water before your espresso machine or washing machine, protecting your appliances from scale build-up.
- Prolong the life of appliances- Softening the water before your appliance optimizes performance and reduces the chance of damage due to scale buildup.
- High Capacity - Water Softening Capacity: 4500 Grains of Hardness | Maximum flow - 2 GPM
- Operation Temperature Range: 40°F-100°F
- Operation Pressure Range: 40-75 PSI
- All filters are individually wrapped and you should always keep the produce in closed bag and moist to avoid any dryness. Avoid direct sun shine and storage should be in room temp 35 to 90 Fahrenheit.