10" Standard Cation Resin Filter Cartridge (Refillable)
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" - Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Refillable Filter Cartridge - 5Lbs Bulk Bags Availble
- Physical Dimensions: ID:1-1/8"/OD:2-3/4"//Length:10"
- Operating Temp.: 40°F-125°F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 80psi
- Max. Flow rate: 2.5GPM
- Capacity : 1040 grains or 17,800 ppm For Hardness Reduction, Softening your water by releasing Hydrogen (H+) ions or other positively charged ions in exchange for impurity cations present in the water. The process involves passing water containing hardness ions, namely calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) through a column containing a strongly acidic cation exchange resin in the sodium (Na+) form (i.e. the exchangeable cations are sodium). The calcium and magnesium ions are exchanged for an equivalent number of sodium ions. The resin, once exhausted, (i.e. all the available sodium ions have been exchanged) must be re-charged. This entails passing a solution containing a high concentration of sodium salts such as brine (sodium chloride) through the ion exchange resin - a process known as regeneration.
All filters are individually wrapped.
9 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
Replacement filters for Part Number:104268
Your Price: 38.00
Part Number: 104134-5