ULP2812-200GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane(11.75" x 2.8")
Reverse Osmosis membrane elements for commercial drinking water systems are the industry's most reliable method of water filtration. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on. Our Reverse Osmosis membranes are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. Our NSF rated membranes are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi.This model's capacity 200 GPD at 60 PSI.
Membrane housing for this membrane: 105809
We suggest changing your membrane every 2 years
- 200 Gallon Per Day Membrane for Reverse Osmosis systems, Fits all membrane sizes 2012-200(11.75" x 2.8").
- Removes particles down to 1/10,000th of a micron (removing 98% of impurities including organic, inorganic contaminates, chemicals, ETC.).
- Provides stable, high rejection of contaminates even with high TDS water sources.
- Advanced membrane technology with innovative thin layer composite membrane design.
- More consistent performance with less fouling requiring less frequent cleaning and changeouts.
- 100% dry-stored membrane maximizing shelf life.
- The first full tank of permeate should be discarded, DO NOT use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation as it may contain carbon fines and manufacturing by-products.
- Keep membrane moist at all times after initial wetting.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term contact with chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- If operating limits and guidelines given in this bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
It is widely applicable to household water purification, direct drinking in building or office and other small water purification equipment etc..
|Model||Active Membrane Area ft2||Permeate Flow GPD||Stable Rejection Rate (%)|
|Concentration of Solution (NaCl)||Temperature(?)||pH Value||Operating Pressure psi||Recovery Rate(%)|
Notes:The permeate flow of single membrane element may vary with in ±15%.
Operating Limits and Conditionsof Membrane Element:
|Max.Working Pressure||300 psi(2.07MPa)|
|Max. FeedWater Temperature||45?|
|Max. Feed Water Flow||3.6m3/h|
|Free Chlorine Concentration of Feed Water||0.1mg/L|
|pH Range of Feed Water During Continuous Operation||3-10|
|pH Range of Feed Water During Chemical Cleaning||2-12|
|Max. Pressure Drop of Single Membrane Element||10psi(0.07Mpa)|