Refillable Inline Mixed Bed Deionization Filter, Variable listing / two types of resins, please make sure to select the correct type before the checkout. The industrial resin is only used for aquariums, window cleaning, car wash, and other industrial uses. While for drinking systems we use a food-grade resin.
Our Deionization Resin used to produce 99.99% pure water, convenient post RO filtration DI unit (RO/DI unit) provides crucial supplemental filtration to remove most impurities for pure polished product water. Excellent in areas with hard water. It will give you 0 ppm TDS, Conductivity attainable less than 0.1uS/cm or resistivity of close to 18MO.
Capacity (gal.) according to the incoming PPM to the filter
The following is the maximum range that you can get from each individual filter. There are too many factors that affect the filter to reach its optimal range,
-This filter requires maintenance by refilling the DI filter on time when the resin starts shrinking while it's in use,
- RO system filter and membrane condition.
- The temperature and compounds that are present in your water is also a factor that affects the performance of this filter.
On average you can get 400 to a maximum of 500 gallons RODI with RO input 5 PPM to this DI filter
- Clear Housing, Refillable Cartridge
- Filter Media: Mixed Bed ion exchange resin
- Max Flow: 0.5 GPM
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Dimensions: 11 " x 2"
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" FPT, . Please use our OEM fitting part number: 105407 or 105401 and for Male Run T use 105429. Apply a maximum of 3 rounds of Teflon tape, avoid over tightening thus ends to crack the threading port, and causing a leak.
- Weight: 13 oz