Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time.
· Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
· Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
· Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
· Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
· Factory Calibrated: HM meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
· Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings.
· Installs quickly and easily.
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)