Water Color Tester
How pure is your water?
The electronic color tester is an effective sales tool that visually demonstrates the difference between high TDS water and low TDS water
- Features: Very Easy to operate , quick testing, obvious results. simplest and cheapest way to test the water quality. buy your self & see the condition of your drinking water.
- Specs: Voltage:110V
- Testing methods:Prepare two transparent cups of water (100 to 150 ml ) one cup holds tap water, the other cup holds RO water Put metal pillar into two cups, turn ON and begin the test, After 30 to 60 seconds, turn it off and remove the water electrolyzer.
- Caution: Avoid the electric shock while using the devise; Do not touch the rods once the precipitator is plugged into an electric outlet.
Testing Analysis Results:
- Black: Heavy Metals
- Yellow: Dissolved acids, fluoride and other organic matter
- Green: Arsenic, mercury, lead, copper, sodium
- Blue: Bacteria, viruses, carcinogens, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
- Red: Iron, rust and bacteria
- White: lead, zinc, mercury, inorganic dirt
Part Number: 101124
Part Number: 101122
Part Number: 101060