3-Stage Under Sink Softening Water Purifier
Hard water is common to 85% of the north American cities and is caused by the presence of calcium and magnesium minerals in the water. When it is not treated, these natural minerals can be "sticky" as they encounter stress in the house, such as temperature change, pressure, or turbulence. This sticky mineral will form hard water stains on counter tops and shower walls, and will affect the way the soap lathers.
Our 4-Stage Softening Water Purifier reduces water hardness and removes sediment, silt, rust particles, scale, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, THMs, chlorine, bad tastes and odors. Great for homes, apartments, cottages, RV, schools with mildly hard water. The included 6 watt UV sterilizer also kills 99% of harmful micro-organisms including E. coli, Salmonella, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, viruses, fungi and algae.
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: GAC Water Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: Cation Resin Filter 104033
- 4th Stage: UV Sterilizer 105020
Note: Our Cation Resin Filters are best suitable for areas with mildly hard water, areas with moderate to severe hard water will deplete the filters quite often. Resin filters can be regenerated, but if you have very hard water, a dedicated water softener may actually be more cost effective in the long run.
- 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- Cation Ion Exchange Resin Filter
- Coconut Shell Carbon (GAC) Filter
- 3 Advanced Double O-ring Filter Housings
- 6-Watt UV Sterilizer with 2x 2" Single Clamps
- Feed Water Saddle Valve (Self Piercing Valve)
- 3m ¼" Tubing (white)
- Faucet (Various Options Available)
- Standard Housing Wrench
All required fittings and instruction manuals are included.
- In/Out Port size (NPT): ¼" (2 quick fit ¼" tube connector are included)
- Casing Material: S.S304S.S
- Pressure max: 125PSI
- Water Flow: 1 GPM
- Light Power: 6 W
- Transformer light indicator will switch off during lamp failure.
- Transformer Input: 110VAC @60HZ
- Light lifetime: 9000 hours