3-Stage Whole House/Cottage Water Filter
Our 10” Standard Whole House is a cost effective for smaller spaces such as RV's, apartments, cottages and any other light duty applications where space is at a premium. This system will not disinfect water should only be used in areas where the water supply is biologically safe, or in conjunction with a UV sterilizer or other disinfection techniques.
If you have a larger home/cottage or have more than 2 people using the water consistently, you may want to consider looking at some of our higher capacity systems.
Note: Our Cation Resin Filters are best suitable for areas with mildly hard water, areas with moderate to severe hard water will deplete the filters quite often. Resin filters can be regenerated, but if you have very hard water, a dedicated water softener may actually be more cost effective in the long run.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Cation Resin Filter 104022
- 3rd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104072
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 1x 3-Stage White Steel Mounting Bracket
- 3x 10" White Filter Housing, ¾ NPT Inlet/Outlet
- 1x 10" Standard 5-micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- 1x 10" Standard Cation Resin Filter
- 1x 10" Standard Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
- 1x Opening Spanner/Wrench
- 1x Reinforced Heavy Duty PVC Ball Valve + One ¾ Coupler
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Recomended Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 15" Height x 15" Width x 6" Depth
- Total Weight: Approx. 15 Lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-10gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.