- Filters Part Numbers
- Parts and Diagram
- Feature 9
- Feature 10
- Feature 11
- Feature 12
- Feature 13
Ideal for all basic water testing applications. The best value meter in the world!
· Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
· Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
· Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
· Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
· Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
· Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
· Factory Calibrated: HM meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
· Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 3%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Meter weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
Weight with package: 76.5g (2.7 oz)