Install on industrial systems such as car washes, window washing, manufacturing, and food processing.
· Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
· Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes.
· Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds.
· Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
· Factory Calibrated: HM meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
· Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8" or 1/2" fittings.
· Installs quickly and easily.
Differences from the DM-1:
· Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
· Stronger, water-resistant casing.
· Calibration can be done individually or simultaneously on each line.
· Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
· Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
· Variable mounting bracket.
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 46" (including sensor)
Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both.
Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
Battery life: Approx. 12-18 months
Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)