3-Stage 10"x4.5 Whole House Big Blue Water Filter ¾" or 1" NPT Ports
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Select one of the following options during your checkout:
- ¾" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
- 1" Ports (Inlet/Outlet Sizes): Flow Setup Direction is Right to Left (Right Inlet - Left Outlet)
The clear housing is on the Inlet Side, allowing you to inspect the sediment filter.
Note: Please make sure you have selected the correct option before checkout.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 10-micron Pleated Sediment Filter104107
- 2nd Stage: 5-micron PP Sediment Filter104102
- 3rd Stage: Coconut Shell (GAC) Granular Carbon Filter104103
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 1 x 10"x 4.5" Clear Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button
- 2 x 10"x 4.5" Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button
- 1 x 60mm Liquid Pressure Gauges (Range 10Kg/PSI)
- 1 x 10-micron Sediment Pleated Filter
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter, Dual Gradient Density Filtration.
- 1 x Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
- 1 x Two-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench
- 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life: Approx. 6 - 12 months
- Carbon Filter Life: Approx. 20,000 Gallons
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 18" height x 24" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feed Water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Feed Water Pressure Range: 20-90PSI
- Maximum Feed Water TDS‡: 2000 ppm
- Pressure Drop @10GPM: Less than 1 PSI
- Estimated Flow Rate:
- 1-20* GPM for 1" Inlet/Outlet
- 1-15* GPM for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
‡ Total Disolved Solids.
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.