Our 5-stage under-sink reverse osmosis system gives you pure, fresh-tasting water. This system is great for household and kitchen use and for creating pure water for ice makers and refrigerators. Removes silt, dirt, and chlorine and also filters out 95% of impurities including lead and mercury.
Please Note: For higher capacity configurations (150 GPD or more) we highly recommend adding a booster pump to achieve maximum output from the system.
Stages of Filtration:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter 104004
- 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Block (CTO) Filter 104005
- 4th Stage: TFC 50 GPD RO Membrane 104092
- 5th Stage: Inline T33 GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104041
- Bad Tastes and Odors
- Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba & Toxoplasma)
- 5-stage RO Unit with 2 white and 1 clear pre-filter housings
- Selected RO Membrane Price may vary
- Selected Faucet (Price may vary)
- One set of installed pre-filters
- 3.2 Gallon RO Storage Tank 105006
Tools Kit Includes:
- 105172 - 1/4" Reverse Osmosis Tubing 4x 4-Foot, 1 each Black, Blue, Red, and Yellow
- 105142~105155 - 1/2" Feed Water Adapter and valve
- 105137 - Tank Ball Valve 1/4" Tube to 1/4" FPT
- 105167 - Drain Saddle
- 105169 - Standard Housing Wrench
- 105326 - 40-4-4 fitting Male Elbow 1/4" Tube Compression to 1/4" MIP x2
Most parts are equipped with compression Tube Fittings Feature.
Warning: This system should only be used with a biologically safe water supply.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.