1-Stage 20"x4.5" Whole House Big Blue Water Filtration System with 1" NPTF Ports
Are you concerned with the quality of the water at your cottage or lake house? Get clean and clear water for your whole house with our 1-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices. This system is great as a standalone filter or as a pre/post stage to one of our 3-stage whole house systems.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- 1 x 20" x 4.5" Purple Clear Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button.
- 1 x Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1 x Dry Pressure Gauge
- 1 x Phosphate AntiScale Filter.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Less than 1PSI pressure drop @20GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" Height x 10" Width x 8" Depth
- Weight: Approx 17 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000PPM
- Flow Rate: 1-40* GPM
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water