1-Stage 20"x4.5" Whole House Big Blue Water Filtration System with 1" NPTF Ports
Are you concerned with the quality of the well water at your house? Do still get iron spots after the softener or your existing whole house system? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by adding our 1-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages, and offices. This system is great as a standalone filter or as a pre/post-stage to one of our 3-stage whole-house systems.
* Always install the Iron filter after 5-micron sediment filters to prolong the iron filter life, as the Iron filter woven gets clogged fast if not protected by a sediment filter first. For the best performance, consider getting the complete system part # 103084 to control the Iron and rotten egg and the odor smell too.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- 1 x 20" x 4.5" Purple Clear Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button.
- 1 x Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1 x Dry Pressure Gauge
- 1 x Iron ManganeseFilter.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in the PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in the conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water