7 Sets of Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filter (a 30% Savings!) contains the following:
7x Sediment Filter 5 micron Dirt/Rust Remover 104002
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" - Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Used to remove larger particles & matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand, algae, sediment, scale particles, and cloudiness from water.
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact.
- No leachable or extractable materials to contaminate outflowing water.
- Long life and increased dirt holding capacity.
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency.
7x GAC 10" Coconut Shell Carbon Filter 104004
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems.
- Remove Chlorine, Turbidity, Bad Taste & Odor, Sediment, Dirt, and THMS from water.
- Thick Wall Coconut Base Carbon Filter Media - 100% coconut shell carbon Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
- 5 micron Nominal filter membrane included to prevent carbon fines to pass from the filter to your drinking water.
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Low pressure drop across filter stage
7x CTO Carbon Block Filter104005
- Size 2.5" x 9 7/8" - Fits most standard 10" size housings and most reverse osmosis systems
- Remove small particles and carbon fines may pass from second stage & to ensure 100% of chlorine removal from water.
5x Inline Carbon Cartridges 104041
- Filter Media: Base T33 Activated Granular Carbon
- Dimensions: 2" x 10" - Fits all Reverse Osmosis Systems
- 10 micron nominal filter rating.
- Removes Chlorine , Bad Taste & Odor ,Turbidity ,Sediment ,THMs and Dirt.
- Used to polish the taste of reverse osmosis water (Last Stage), Ice maker Refrigerators Drinking Coolers.
- Max Flow: 0.5 GPM
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" NPT
Total 26 filters, each individually wrapped.
Filters/Parts for Item Number:104507
Part Number: 104002
Part Number: 104004
Your Price: 15.00
Part Number: 104005
Your Price: 15.00
Part Number: 104041