20" Big Blue 1 Micron PP Sediment Filter
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 1 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without the use of any binders and adhesives.
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure: 60 PSI
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1 - 30* GPM
- All filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life, and conditions.