10" Big Blue 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron, Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21. (Not printed on the filter label)
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1-15GPM*
- Filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Started using these 9 mo. ago and really like the cost effective filtering I get. I can wash them a couple of times to the gunk off and reuse. They old up longer than the pleated paper ones and give a cleaner supply to my charcoal filter down the line. Makes the charcoal filter last longer too.Reviewed by: Roger Struthers from Central Coast in California. on 3/18/2015