5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron , Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 20" x 2.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1 - 20* GPM
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.