20" Big Blue 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter
- Three-layers structure cartridge, High contaminant holding capacity.
- 100% PP Polypropylene for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- 5 Micron , Micro-Denier™ melt-blown filtration fiber, high removal ratings.
- Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5"
- Maximum Flow Capacity: 1 - 30* GPM
- All filters are individually wrapped
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection and port sizes, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
I have been using MaxWater for my well water filtering for the past 5 years, there filters are top quality, shipping is extremely fast with excellent packaging. Filters have a long service life, with very little pressure drop even near end of life cycle.Reviewed by: B. Scully from Massey, Ont. . on 11/10/2016
14 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.