3-stage Whole House/Cottage Water Filter
Are you concerned with possible tannin or nitrate contamination in your water supply? Our 10” Standard Whole House is a cost effective for smaller spaces such as RV's, apartments, cottages and any other light duty applications where space is at a premium. If you're on well water and/or your supply has a brownish discoloration that can't be removed with a sediment or Iron/Manganese filter an anion filter could be the solution you're looking for.
This system will not disinfect water should only be used in areas where the water supply is biologically safe, or in conjunction with a UV sterilizer or other disinfection techniques. Given the common sources of nitrates and tannin we recommend checking your incoming water for biological contaminants as well.
If you have a larger home/cottage or have more than 2 people using the water consistently, you may want to consider looking at some of our higher capacity systems.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter 104002
- 2nd Stage: Anion Resin Filter Filter 104267
- 3rd Stage: (CTO) Carbon Block Filter 104005
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 1x 3-Stage White Steel Mounting Bracket
- 3x 10" Filter Housing, ¾ NPT Inlet/Outlet
- 2x Dry Pressure Gauges
- 1x Opening Spanner/Wrench
- Filter Life: Approx. 6 to 12 months
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F
- Recommended Operating Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Dimensions: Approx 14" Height x 17" Width (with gauge) x 5.25" Depth
- Total Weight: Approx. 17 Lbs with Filters
- Flow Rate: 1-10gpm* for ¾" Inlet/Outlet
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.