Triple Stage 10"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter or 1" Ports
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following during your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
Always the Big Purple Clear Housing is on the Inlet Side
Note : Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Larger housings with larger filters require less frequent services, which saves your time, money, and efforts.
10 Micron Pleated Filter 104107
More surface area for greater dirt holding capacity, Lower initial Pressure Drop, Higher Flow Rate, Washable, Longer Life, Reduce filtration cost.
Removes 99 % of Solid particles from your water source before transferring the water to second stage.
PP Spun 5 Micron Sediment filter 104102
Reduces sediment, dirt, sand, silt, scale & rust particles.
Granular Active Carbon ( GAC) 104103
Reduces chlorine, taste, odors, chemicals, & organic impurities .
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
* Pressure Gauge its helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. Indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start, pressure drop increasing is an indication that the cartridges start clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
- Bad tastes
- Giardia Cysts
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- 1 X 10" x 4.5" purple clear double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 2 X 10" x 4.5" big blue double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X Liquid pressure gauges size 60MM , range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 10 micron sediment pleated filter
- 1 X 5 micron PP spun sediment filter
- 1 X Coconut shell granular activated carbon filter
- 1 X Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple
- 1 X Filter housing wrench
- 1 X Three stage wall mounting metal bracket
- 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- Granular Activated Carbon Filter Life - 10,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 18" height x 24.5" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 PSI to Get the best filtration results keep it less
than 60 PSI.
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 20* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 15* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
Applications for products
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water