Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following During your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
Note : Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
The gauges indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start especially when pressure drop increase, that is an indication that the cartridges are clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
- 3 x 20" x 4.5" purple clear double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 3 x Liquid pressure gauges size 60MM , range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 x Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple
- 1 x Filter housing wrench
- 1 x Three stages heavy duty stainless steel wall mounting bracket
- 1 year manufacturer's' limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- Carbon Filter Life - 20,000 Gallons
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" height x 24.5" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 42 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 PSI to Get the best filtration results keep it less than 60 PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Applications for products
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes& recycled water