Are you concerned about dirt, odor, color, and bad taste in the cottage lake?
Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Triple Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 3/4" or 1"Ports
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following During your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
Always the Big Clear Housing is on the Inlet Side
Note : Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Usually we use Whole House Water Filter to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and showerhead in our whole house without drawing down water pressure.
10 Micron Pleated Filter 104117
More surface area for greater dirt holding capacity, Lower initial Pressure Drop, Higher Flow Rate, Washable, Longer Life, Reduce filtration cost.
PP Spun 5 Micron Sediment filter 104112
Granular Active Carbon ( GAC) 104113
Reduces chlorine, taste, odors, chemicals,& organic impurities .
This Filter Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
* The first pressure gauge read your feed water pressure (your city water, well or cottage pump water pressure).
* The second gauge read unit internal pressure.
Both gauges indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start especially when pressure drop increase, that is an indication that the cartridges are clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
- Bad tastes
- Giardia Cysts
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- 1 X 20" x 4.5" purple clear double O ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X 20" x 4.5" big blue double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 2 X Liquid pressure Gauges size 60MM, range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 10 micron pleated sediment filter.
- 1 X 5 micron PP spun sediment filter.
- 1 X Coconut shell granular activated carbon filter.
- 1 X Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple.
- 1 X Filter housing wrench.
- 1 X Three stage wall mounting metal bracket.
- 1 year manufacturer's' limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- Carbon Filter Life - 20,000 Gallons
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" height x 24.5" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 42 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 PSI to Get the best filtration results keep it less than 60 PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Applications for products
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes& recycled water