Two Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 1"Ports
Our Whole House Water Filter designed with oversize filters, housings to maintain the strongest water pressure as much as possible. Larger housings with larger filters require less frequent services, which saves your time, money, and efforts.
Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Clear filter housings help to observe the sediment filter
life and determine the exact time to replace it with a new one
* The first pressure gauge read your feed water pressure (your city water,
well or cottage pump water pressure).
* The second gauge read unit internal pressure.
Both gauges indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start especially when pressure drop increase, that is an indication that the cartridges are clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1 X 20" x 4.5" purple clear double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X 20" x 4.5" Big Blue, double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 2 X Liquid pressure Gauges size 60MM, range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 5 Micron PP Spun sediment filter.
- 1 X Coconut shell granular activated carbon filter.
- 1 X Filter housing wrench
- 1 X Two stage wall mounting metal bracket
- 1 year manufacturer's' limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- GAC Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 25,000 to Maximum 35,000 Gallons
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 28" height x 15" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 32 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0