Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Two Stage 10"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter or 1" Ports
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following during your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
Always the Big Clear Housing is on the Inlet Side
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- First Stage: 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter
- Second Stage: GAC Coconut Shell Granular Carbon Filter )
Reduces chlorine, taste, odors, chemicals & organic impurities
- Sediment, Pesticides, Bad tastes, Turbidity, Giardia Cysts, Chlorine, THMs, Odors,
* The first pressure gauge read your feed water pressure (your city water, well or cottage pump water pressure).
* The second gauge read unit internal pressure.
Both gauges indicate you to replace the filters when changes in reading start especially when pressure drop increase, that is an indication that the cartridges are clogging with particular maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system cant pass through the filters normally.
- 1 X 10" x 4.5" purple clear double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X 10" x 4.5" big blue double o-ring filter housing with pressure release button.
- 1 X 5 micron PP sediment filter size 10" X 4.5"
- 1 X GAC coconut shell granular activated carbon filter size 10" X 4.5"
- 2 X Liquid pressure Gauges size 60MM, range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X Two stage wall mounting metal bracket
- 1 X Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valve (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 1 X HEX nipple.
- 1 X Filter housing wrench
- 1 year manufacture's limited warranty,
- Sediment Filter Life Approx 6 - 12 months.
- Carbon Block Filter Life Approx 20,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 18" height x 15" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 22 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 psi
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 10 GPM
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 20* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 15* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.