NOTE: This item already includes a Floor Sensing Thermostat Part #AC112-01 in the box.
Warm surfaces 120-240 voltage Aube / Honeywell programmable thermostat
UNDER FLOOR ELECTRIC HEATING PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT WITH BUILT IN GFCI
Dual Voltage Aube / Honeywell Thermostat TH115-AF-GA 120 / 240V Dual voltage
The best quality thermostat that handles up to 3600W for 240V and 15A of resistance and made specially for under floor heating systems. + Honeywell Radiant Floor Sensor is included.
Its illegal to install NON CLASS A thermostat in Bathrooms & kitchens, You are assuming the liability.
MODEL NUMBER TH115-AF- GA 120V / 240V
- *Temperature control modes Ambient (A) – controls ambient (room) temperature using sensor in thermostat Ambient with floor limit (AF) – controls ambient (room) temperature with possible limit on floor temperature Floor (F) – controls floor temperature using sensor in floor
- GFCI & EGFPD safety cutoffs GA models meet UL and CSA standards for Class A GFCIs GA models cut power to the heating system when a 5 mA leak is detected; GB models cut power when a 15 mA leak is detected
Our Thermostats are Certified by
- Class A (Ground Fault circuit interrupter
- Energy saving, Programmable, Dual Voltage
safe / cost efficient
- Control the degree of comfort that suits you
- AUBE Model TH115-AF-GA built-in GFCI Programmable Thermostat for radiant floor heating with 5mA.
- WarmSurfaces uses Class A thermostat Only ( Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) , this thermostat is also an electronic on/off thermostat for control of temperature by means of a sensor either placed externally or build into the thermostat. It has a build in clock function for automatic comfort and setback.
- WarmSurfaces Generates 12 watts of comfort per square foot of flooring (120 w/square foot). The thermostat will preset your personalized comfort. While saving electricity and money.
- WarmSurfaces comes as a heating cable. a heating mat, or a combination of both. It heats safely, with less that the minimum acceptable emissions of EMF (electromagnetic field).
- This Aube dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems. Includes an in-floor sensor and a digital display that indicates the exact floor temperature. It also features a manual setback to a "high" and a "low" temperature level, and it features a built-in electric GFCI. Advanced temperature control ensures total comfort by minimizing temperature variations ON/OFF switch enables thermostat shutdown at the end of heating season for added security. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Temporary bypass enables temperature override without changing programming. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
- Aube Thermostat Model TH115-AF-GA with GFCI 5mA & AF Sensor
- Simple floor sensor connection (15ft) included
- Warmly Yours Control
65 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
Part Number: 302003
Part Number: 302008
Part Number: 302010
Part Number: 302037
Part Number: 302036
Your Price: 25.00
Part Number: AC112-01