3-Stage 20"x4.5" Whole House Big Blue Water Filtration System 1" NPT Ports
NO filters are included with system. This system allows you to select your filters individually according to your requirements.
Are you concerned with the quality of the water at your cottage or lake house? Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing dirt, discoloration, odors and bad taste with our 3-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, cottages and offices.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and shower head in to the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system to maintain the strongest water pressure possible. In addition these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
Having a pressure gauge is helpful in monitoring your incoming water pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. It's best to replace the filters when you see changes in reading start, an increasing pressure drop is a good indication that the cartridges are starting to clog with particulate or the filter's media is exhausted as the water inside the system can’t pass through the filters normally.
Use the gauges on the system to check the following:
- The first pressure gauge to read your feed water pressure (city water, well or cottage pump water pressure) and the outgoing pressure from the first stage.
- The second gauge to read the second filter outgoing pressure.
- The third gauge to read unit internal pressure.
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust, ETC.)
- Bad Taste & Odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ethers)
- 1 X 20 inch x 4.5 inch transparent clear filter housing with double o ring and pressure release button.
- 2 X 20 inch x 4.5 inch Big Blue filter housing with double o ring and pressure release button.
- 3 x Pressure Gauges Size 60MM , Range 10 Kg/psi, Indicate your filter changes when the inlet & outlet water pressure readings are not equivalent.
- 1 x Heavy-duty PVC Ball Valve + 1 x Hex Nipple
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench
- 1 x 3-stage Metal Wall Mounting Metal Bracket
- 1-year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Pressure Drop @20GPM: Less than 1PSI
- Maximum operating pressure: 90PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5- 40°C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" Height x 24.5" Width x 8" Depth
- Weight: Approx 42 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0-10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS‡: 2000PPM
- Estimated Flow Rate:
- 1-40* GPM for 1" Inlet/Outlet
‡Total Dissolved Solids
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water